Thursday 2 May 2013

Albums



(Image source: pikrepo.com)



Sparse winter rays filtered through the clouds,
Bestowing its tender warmth on my visage.
Cold waves kissed my lotus shaped feet,
Like a joyous cat lapping milk,
Rendering me happiness greater than all materialistic joy.



I turned into a spectator, to the most spectacular sight.
A positive wave rushed,
Like an enthusiastic army in an impetuous speed,
Prepared to destroy its enemy
Came hurtling, lashing upon me.



She swept me away from the shore into the endless sea.
Dumping me unceremoniously
Amidst sea-horses, sea lions and sea-lilies,
While sometimes was i compelled to ride
Upon her back through corpses and plastic cans, to the middle of nowhere.



Alas! My sorrowful plight went unnoticed,
My cry for help fell on deaf ears.
Frustration and fear began to build,
Hope and patience deplete,
As time and again was i rebuked by a wrathful her.



Was it a grumbling of a helicopter?
Hark; has somebody come to fetch me?
Am i being searched for?
The weary game of perseverance and tranquility did i try to adopt,
As i rested on a capsized boat in a pensive mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment